Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 03:12 AM)treee Wrote: There are studies that show bringing hormone levels of a transfemme (people born as a male with a predominantly feminine identity or gender expression) person to be more in line with your average female does eliminate some specific advantages even after they've gone through male puberty. That said it is still an area of active study and is far from settled. I predict that once the dust settles, the advantage of male puberty will vary from sport to sport. I agree with Pally that it should be up to the individual sports leagues and that it is a waste of congressional time to try to legislate it in such a hamfisted way.

I'm sure the capital class loves us squabbling over this instead of building working class solidarity though.

100% in agreement with this post.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Belsnickel - 06-22-2023, 08:14 AM