Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 10:25 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: What are you talking about?  I am against this because it's simply unfair/dangerous to girls/women in general.  Also women should not be put in a position of having to deal with a male in their personal space.

I'm talking about how most people (mostly men) think that if there is a transman in a woman's bathroom they may/will attack a woman mainly because those same "real men" can't separate their own sexual drives from the rest of the world.

Do "real men" want gay men in the showers with them?  Probably not because they might "want" them or "look" at them.

I'd wager more gay or trans people have been assaulted by men when they are using the "right" shower/bathroom than women have been assaulted by them being in the "wrong" bathroom.

We actually agree about women should have to be in positions where a male is in their personal space.  I just extend that to everywhere and understand they their greatest risks come from the "real men" and not the trans or gay people.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread