Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 11:49 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: I have no idea how many are doing it to be able to compete at a higher level.   As far as Lia Thomas for example, he was not very good as a male swimmer, decides he is a women and poof, he is a top male competing against other females.  Such an accomplishment (sarcasm).   He should be ashamed of himself.

Others have made points that it should be addressed on a case by case basis on the local level.  Getting the loud and exceedingly unpopular and incendiary national politicians involved is going to do more harm than good. 

I file this under common american oddness.  We have a thousand ways to deal with and normalize violence but we are still ultra squeamish about the human body and sex and all that stuff.  I view this stuff with a grey area, but then politicians who have made it clear they are only here to cause chaos and enrich themselves by sowing infighting among the peasants weigh in and I'm inclined to lean away from them. 

And in usual internet fashion a bunch of dudes are sitting around talking about protecting or promoting women and girls. White Knights are we. 

And I live in rural P.A. and around here even today people complain about schools that bring in black kids to fortify their school sports teams. It isn't against the rules but still, shame on them.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread