Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I never said Serena was wrong.   Show me where I did. I cited their ages when a man beat her and how they progressed from there.

I said absolutely nothing about when Serena said until you mentioned it.  So me where I contradicted HER.

You argued it.  Your tweet to Luvnit is not far above, it's not hard to find.

Quote:I hope you don't conduct your investigations this way: trying to make the facts meet your conclusion.  Maybe being "under cover" here has affected your game?

Oooo, personal attacks against my professional acumen.  Nothing says you've got a strong argument then these types of attacks.

Quote:It does!  You rushed to defend a woman who did not need defended as I never said anything about what SHE said, despite your contention that I did.   Smirk

You contradicted her opinion by mansplaining away her losing to a male tennis player who had been and was smoking between matches.  But, being the charitable man I am I'll give you an out.  Do you think that Serena Williams is correct that she would get annihilated on the men's tennis circuit?  Follow up with explaining how that jives with allowing biological men to compete against women.  I know you'll dodge this, but if you don't it'll be interesting.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-22-2023, 01:40 PM