Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 01:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I never said Serena was wrong.   Show me where I did. I cited their ages when a man beat her and how they progressed from there.

I said absolutely nothing about when Serena said until you mentioned it.  So me where I contradicted HER.

I hope you don't conduct your investigations this way: trying to make the facts meet your conclusion.  Maybe being "under cover" here has affected your game?

It does!  You rushed to defend a woman who did not need defended as I never said anything about what SHE said, despite your contention that I did.   Smirk

You attempted to downplay the loss to less than average man professional by Serena and her sister. Why not admit the obvious boys at age 13 or 14 have a higher ceiling playing against girls in most cases.

Look at the different sports, track is one that comes to mind. Has any woman bested records for any event in track at the Olympic or pro level? Are the women's records (elite women athletes) close to the men's records?

It is easy to see a developed male athleticism far exceeds a fully developed woman and that happens in the teens.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Luvnit2 - 06-22-2023, 01:48 PM