Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 01:40 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You argued it.  Your tweet to Luvnit is not far above, it's not hard to find.

Oooo, personal attacks against my professional acumen.  Nothing says you've got a strong argument then these types of attacks.

You contradicted her opinion by mansplaining away her losing to a male tennis player who had been and was smoking between matches.  But, being the charitable man I am I'll give you an out.  Do you think that Serena Williams is correct that she would get annihilated on the men's tennis circuit?  Follow up with explaining how that jives with allowing biological men to compete against women.  I know you'll dodge this, but if you don't it'll be interesting.

God you're still boring.

Luvnit cited her being beat by a man.

I said she was young and got much better.

You came in and said Serena said she'd lose on the men's circuit and accused me of mansplaining to Serena when I never said anything about what she said.

Maybe "Leon" can come back and explain it to you.  Mellow

So, yes, if you conduct investigations like you interrogate board members you're slipping.  Maybe you're still on medication?  I so be "charitable" and "I'll give you an out"...lol.

I think, IMO, that there were plenty of men Serena could have beat on the men's circuit when she was in her prime.  I think, without knowing where and when she was quoted saying it, that she may have been being a little over-the-top humble.  She was a force on the court.

I believe that if the sanctioning body creates rules and limits that anyone should be able to compete with anyone.  I do NOT believe that we need laws passed that allow judges to do genital inspections before games, or that affect a very small amount of people when the sports leagues themsleves are closer to the actual games and can handle it themselves.

btw, you're singular obsession with me is still the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal with.  Like Joe Rogan "debate me bruh" level dumb.

So I answered all your questions ("dodge" lol) and now you go back to radio silence while you remain undercover...lol.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - GMDino - 06-22-2023, 01:48 PM