Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 01:48 PM)GMDino Wrote: God you're still boring.

Luvnit cited her being beat by a man.

I said she was young and got much better.

Indeed, and to what purpose?  

Quote:You came in and said Serena said she'd lose on the men's circuit and accused me of mansplaining to Serena when I never said anything about what she said.

Also indeed.  What is the purpose of your response to Luvnit if not to refute that she lost to a man ranked in the 100's?

Quote:Maybe "Leon" can come back and explain it to you.  Mellow

I don't know who that is.

Quote:So, yes, if you conduct investigations like you interrogate board members you're slipping.  Maybe you're still on medication?  I so be "charitable" and "I'll give you an out"...lol.

Ooooo, more personal attacks.  I'm rather disappointed.

Quote:I think, IMO, that there were plenty of men Serena could have beat on the men's circuit when she was in her prime.  I think, without knowing where and when she was quoted saying it, that she may have been being a little over-the-top humble.  She was a force on the court.

So you admit you're mansplaining to her after arguing that you weren't mansplaining her.  The cognitive dissonance is honestly impressive.

Quote:I believe that if the sanctioning body creates rules and limits that anyone should be able to compete with anyone.  I do NOT believe that we need laws passed that allow judges to do genital inspections before games, or that affect a very small amount of people when the sports leagues themsleves are closer to the actual games and can handle it themselves.

Cool, but this doesn't address what you were asked.  I asked if you think Serena would get crushed on the men's circuit.  John McEnroe also stated she would.  He likely knows a bit more about tennis then you or I.  If women are being discriminated against, as they are when men are allowed to compete in women's sports, then that is a federal issue.  Or are you in favor of an employer being able to treat employees unfairly based on their biological sex?

Quote:btw, you're singular obsession with me is still the dumbest thing I've ever had to deal with.  Like Joe Rogan "debate me bruh" level dumb.

Oh please, get over yourself.  You mean literally nothing to me.

Quote:So I answered all your questions ("dodge" lol) and now you go back to radio silence while you remain undercover...lol.

You didn't, but ok.  Also, your confusion about my status, so much so that you had to ask mods about it in another forum, is hilarious.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-22-2023, 01:57 PM