Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is The United States In Trouble?
(06-22-2023, 02:23 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought we were in trouble in 80's.  And I agree we've lasted longer than a lot of other countries/empires.

There are a multitude of reasons to worry, but also reasons to hold out hope that we can weather those bad things and continue on.  I don't believe we will collapse in my lifetime but I do worry about the kids.

I'm hoping all this transgender stuff and all the other things fade into the abyss and we rebound.

Transgender people tend to regret their decisions so many years after their transitions and it feels like it has only gotten so popular two(?) years ago. I do worry about the kids because of how many teachers seem to be trying to teach kids that, because they feel different or more masculine/feminine, that makes them the opposite sex. I've seen videos of teachers having parades with kids carrying pride flags through the hallways.

Like you said, I also worry about the kids because their minds can be shaped before they're anywhere near developed enough to comprehend all that (average brain isn't fully developed until age 25).

Hopefully, people start making decisions with their heads instead of emotions but my prediction is that Dems will just blame everything on Republicans and all these people that think they're animals and the opposite sex and one of 678 different genders will come out and vote Democrat. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - BFritz21 - 06-22-2023, 02:35 PM
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - CJD - 06-23-2023, 04:00 AM