Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
I recall Democrats always saying whistleblowers are honorable and should be trusted. I stated there will be a day when Democrats face whistleblowers and wonder if they should still be trusted.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/doj-fbi-irs-interfered-hunter-biden-probe-according-whistleblower-testimony

Two IRS whistleblowers had in depth testimony that was released today by Congress. He accuses the DOJ and FBI of interfering with the investigation.

There is a lot more and I have yet to read it all, but one. thing he said (under oath and could go to jail for perjury if he provided false testimony.)

He said he saw a series of messages from Hunter Biden. In the thread with a Chinese businessman, Hunter threatened them and said "I am sitting next to my dad and we want the commitment honored now'.

In 2019 Joe Biden said he never had business dealing with his son Hunter. So, either Hunter lied and Joe Biden his dad was not sitting there or Joe was sitting there and they were shaking down a Chinese businessman.

More to come, but Comer and Grasserly have tracked down money being sent to the Bidens. The Bidens better hope there is not a deposit into one of the Biden shell companies this day or the following day.

I know liberal media and Democrats want to sweep all of these accusations under the rug. They want to think Comer and Grasserly should stop the investigation into the Biden family. But, as we are seeing, the FBI and DOJ continues to show up in the Horowitz report, in the Durham report and now with whistleblowers to confirm they are compromised at the highest levels. The DOJ and FBI have little to no trust with Republicans and Independents based of the facts coming out since 2016.

So, are the 2 whistleblowers credible like every Whistleblower or attacker of Trump and Kavanaugh were by the majority of Democrats?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 06-22-2023, 03:52 PM