Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is The United States In Trouble?
(06-22-2023, 09:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Well screening for and treating mental illness is something that is too expensive and socially-taboo to be solved any time soon, unfortunately.  I still find the whole idea of teachers indoctrinating kids to be a bit farfetched since I can't imagine any teacher I had convincing me to radically alter my mindset and/or have my penis removed.  

I think people vastly overestimate how much kids actually listen to teachers, but I may have just gone to schools where teachers were pretty much ignored and tolerated.  Hell, I went to a catholic school where I was ordered to pray and believe in god an all that jazz and I've always been pretty "meh" about all that stuff.  

You don't think parading around little kids with rainbow flags and telling them they're the opposite sex if they feel different doesn't impact them?

I know some teachers have been fired for it but you can still see videos online of teachers telling kids things like that and who knows how much goes unreported because the kids are too young to speak up or know what they're being taught.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - BFritz21 - 06-22-2023, 09:49 PM
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - CJD - 06-23-2023, 04:00 AM