Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 02:16 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: The problem here is that when you're an ideologue you are required to parrot everything believed by said ideology.  It forces the kind of tortured logic we see in threads like this.  It is patently obvious that there are physical differences between men and women that cannot be erased by HRT.  Bone length being an obvious one.  If you can even attempt to argue otherwise you're demonstrating an abdication of logic for that of ideological purity.  It's so bad that said people will even explain away the direct statement of the best female tennis player in history as, "she didn't really mean it".  It's amazing the omniscience this adherence appears to provide.  Quite something to witness.
As I am reading this thread and formulating a reply in my head, I came across this post. 

This is a masterpiece. It sums up perfectly my thoughts and what I wanted to reply. Thank you. You put it into words better than I ever could have. 

I am not in favor of our government wasting time on senseless legislation, but whenever the trans in sports issue starts to cost people opportunities for scholarships, actual scholarships themselves, and even money, then maybe it isn't as senseless as some believe. And while it may only be a "few" or a few "hundred" it needs to be addressed as it will only become more widespread. 

It's interesting to see the mental and logical gymnastics that people are doing to defend the indefensible. From arguing about young children playing sports together, to citing recreational co-ed sports, to girls playing HS football among other things, it laughable. 

Let's be honest, this isn't about any of those things. It is specifically about men playing in women's sports at the highest academic levels. 
It doesn't matter if U7 soccer is co-ed. It doesn't matter if U9 girls soccer kicks U9 boys ass. It doesn't matter that the occasional girls soccer player kicks FGs for the HS football team, she's actually competing UP a level.   

What matters is girls at the highest levels of athletics, the level that is the culmination of years of hard work and the level that can actually bring them recognition, scholarships, and money, could be robbed of those opportunities. It's unfair. And shouldn't be allowed. Period. End of story. Full stop. 

What is ironic is that the ideology that is supposed to be the most supportive of women can suddenly be so anti-woman. To everyone who is defending this absurdity at any level, I have to ask, 'why are you anti-woman and why do you hate them so much?' 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - StrictlyBiz - 06-22-2023, 09:50 PM