Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 09:50 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: I am not in favor of our government wasting time on senseless legislation, but whenever the trans in sports issue starts to cost people opportunities for scholarships, actual scholarships themselves, and even money, then maybe it isn't as senseless as some believe. And while it may only be a "few" or a few "hundred" it needs to be addressed as it will only become more widespread. 

This can be alleviated by private colleges choosing to offer scholarships to biological women who finish behind trans women.  I'd go so far as to say business savvy individuals and institutions could spin this as a real positive and profitable thing given how many people would see the aggrieved woman as being a victim of the times and an inspirational story.

We all talk about our hypothetical daughters getting screwed by losing to a trans woman, but if my hypothetical daughter comes in second to a trans woman I'm getting a press agent and getting Fox News on the phone and getting a Go Fund Me set up and calling every non ultra liberal college and shaking them down to give her a scholarship to show how much they support fairness in women's sports. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Nately120 - 06-22-2023, 10:20 PM