Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Carlos Dunlap is returning to the Tri-State
(06-22-2023, 01:51 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Never said he wasn't a great talent....... when he wanted to be. But taking plays off was the knock on him, and was all the way back to college. His Dad even warned Zim to keep on him about it. And, He didn't want to play his role under Lou. He could still be playing Left DE getting Hubbard's snaps if he had. 

It worked out alright for everyone involved. Yes he clearly wasn't happy with his role on a terrible defense. He wasn't happy that he was demoted. He wasn't happy here anymore period. That can happen over time. AJ Green didn't seem terribly happy here that year either. They'd had their fill as had every other player who played under Mike Brown's watch. We all love what's going on here right now, but the book isn't completely written yet either. I'm not sure Dunlap has any regrets about not having Hubbard's snaps. He got a ring. Maybe our guys will too someday. I definitely saw him take plays off (most notably during the Rams game in London... Think he took the whole game off). I feel like he made way more plays than he ever took off though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos Dunlap is returning to the Tri-State - jason - 06-23-2023, 12:53 AM