Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-22-2023, 10:20 PM)Nately120 Wrote: This can be alleviated by private colleges choosing to offer scholarships to biological women who finish behind trans women.  I'd go so far as to say business savvy individuals and institutions could spin this as a real positive and profitable thing given how many people would see the aggrieved woman as being a victim of the times and an inspirational story.

And how long before cries of discrimination, bigotry, and hate ring out against said institutions when the woman who finished behind the trans athlete is offered a scholarship over the trans athlete simply because she isn't trans? 

(06-22-2023, 10:24 PM)GMDino Wrote: Did someone lose a scholarship or did a trans person get a scholarship?  Or is just another thing that never happened for he right to get mad about?

Potentially. And if this is allowed to normalize, that 'potentially' will almost assuredly happen. 

I see that you two are going with the 'it doesn't happen' or the 'it happens so little, it doesn't matter' or the 'it doesn't happen to you (hypothetical daughter)' defense. 

What are your stances on governmental bans/control/regulation regarding assault rifles (no need to state it, I already looked)? If you're being honest and consistent, you should either not have an opinion, or be against government ban/control/regulation, since people being shot and killed by assault weapons 'happens so little' and that you likely do not know of anyone personally who has been (hypothetical friend). 

Neither of you have answered the questions...why are you anti-woman and why do you hate women?

I love this topic as it is has the Left chasing their tails and exposes the most dizzy ideologues who are unable to stop the tail chasing and look up LMAO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - StrictlyBiz - 06-23-2023, 09:09 AM