Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-23-2023, 09:09 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: And how long before cries of discrimination, bigotry, and hate ring out against said institutions when the woman who finished behind the trans athlete is offered a scholarship over the trans athlete simply because she isn't trans? 

Potentially. And if this is allowed to normalize, that 'potentially' will almost assuredly happen. 

I see that you two are going with the 'it doesn't happen' or the 'it happens so little, it doesn't matter' or the 'it doesn't happen to you (hypothetical daughter)' defense. 

What are your stances on governmental bans/control/regulation regarding assault rifles (no need to state it, I already looked)? If you're being honest and consistent, you should either not have an opinion, or be against government ban/control/regulation, since people being shot and killed by assault weapons 'happens so little' and that you likely do not know of anyone personally who has been (hypothetical friend). 

Neither of you have answered the questions...why are you anti-woman and why do you hate women?

I love this topic as it is has the Left chasing their tails and exposes the most dizzy ideologues who are unable to stop the tail chasing and look up LMAO

My stance on guns is that we have a right to own them as is in the constitution.  

There are more guns than people in the US.  Guns travel across state lines and have the potential to affect absolutely anyone at any time.  So if Congress or a state legislature chooses to pass a law that applies to everyone who owns or could potentially own a gun that is the apples to the trans sports person oranges, IMHO.

And I didn't answer that question because it doesn't deserve an answer.  Obviously we don't hate women.  Obviously we are having a discussion on whether the possibility of a trans person participating in a sport is unfair or need banned or regulated and by who.

And obviously we want to treat all people with respect who are not harming others.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - GMDino - 06-23-2023, 09:49 AM