Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
Since we are using swimming as the example here I found this:

https://scholarshipstats.com/swimming

Quote:Odds of a High School Swimmer competing in College  2022:

[color=var(--head-text-color)]College Swimming Odds 2022:

[color=var(--head-text-color)]Male[/color]
[color=var(--head-text-color)]Female[/color]Number of US High School Swimmers 2021-22
[Image: NJCAA-logo.jpg]
Number of College Swimmers (see table below)

% of US HS Swimmers competing at any College Level

7.6%
8.1%
% of US HS Swimmers Competing at NCAA I Schools

2.5%
3.2%
Odds of a US HS Swimmer making any College Roster

13:1
12:1
Odds of a US HS Swimmer making an NCAA I Roster

40:1
32:1
[Image: NJCAA-logo44.jpg]
[/color]
These are the odds of a random US high school swimmer making a college roster – odds are adjusted for foreign student athlete participation. Actual odds are likely better for most athletes motivated to play in college due to several factors: High school participation includes multi-sport athletes who typically play only one sport in college, many high school athletes do not intend to compete at the college level, and unfortunately, a significant portion of high school students –  including athletes – do not go on to college.  See our page on the odds of competing in college for more information.

Now add ONE trans person and tell me what that did to the odds and chances of all the rest.

And if your answer is that "if even one girl is affected it is too much" then we have a LOT of other issues to look at passing laws about.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - GMDino - 06-23-2023, 10:07 AM