Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field......
(06-23-2023, 03:50 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I know Lou runs the defense, but Zac said that they want as many pass rushers on the field as possible!

Taylor thinks they can find packages to get all our pass rushers on the field:

It's not letting me copy and paste the article, but it mentions how we have Murphy, Hendrickson, Ossai, and Hubbard, and then DJ Reader mentions how no one remembers sacks in the first quarter but they do remember them in big moments.

He also mentions how pressuring the quarterback to make bad throws or make quick decisions, which I have always argued is sometimes better than a sack, is something that they try do to.

Mike Hilton mentions how it does make their lives easier.

I'm excited for this because, like the Giants showed in the first Super Bowl win over the Pats, a good pass rush is the best way to stop even the most explosive offense in NFL history.

I remember when the Giants had linemen and linebackers standing around the line pre-snap so the Pats never knew where the rushers would come from or who would come.

I'm loving it because, with an improved line, we'll score a lot and force teams to throw the ball to keep up, so a pass rush is very important!

WHO-DEY!

Certainly the possibilities and versatility make it exciting. But one thing that stands out is our team speed and the defenses versatility.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field...... - Soonerpeace - 06-23-2023, 04:20 PM