Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Is The United States In Trouble?
(06-23-2023, 07:11 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: lol

You're killing your own argument and making my point for me. 

The words woman, female, whatever other terms you want to use, have no meaning to the left anymore because anyone at any time can say "I'm a woman."

It seems you desire for words to have a singular usage and meaning, and are extremely uncomfortable when that's not the case.

Quote:Forget the struggles with the hormones or the ability to carry a child or the hormones and emotions that a woman possesses. The difficulties of a girl going through puberty or becoming a woman with things like body changes because it doesn't mean shit to you and the rest of the left.

Any male that says he identifies as a female shares all those experiences and struggles!

Good to know! 

If an adult person classified as a biological female was born without a uterus and never menstruated, do you still consider them a woman? 

Quote:I have another question, since all that is true to you and people are what they identify as, do the group of people that identify as crippled share all of the same struggles and emotions as I do? 

No group of people share all of the same struggles or emotions - no matter the identification or categorization. People are individuals; individuals are unique; individual experiences are equally as unique. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - Lucidus - 06-23-2023, 09:00 PM
RE: Is The United States In Trouble? - CJD - 06-23-2023, 04:00 AM