Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field......
(06-24-2023, 09:33 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I used to be against us taking the ball first and always wanting the second half kickoff.

But I get it. And I like it. We are going to score early and often. The sooner we put points on the board the better. And I think it ends up helping prevent teams from trying to ground and pound us. And being able to get after the QB all starts with stopping the run.

We had a championship caliber DL. Lost nothing. And added a first round DE with elite traits. If our starting 4 keeps doing what they did and our young guys on rookie contracts make improvements.. it’s gonna be awesome.

There were a lot of bad OLs in the league last year. We might be feasting this year

We were 5th in ‘22 and 7th in ‘21 in rush defense. Our pass defense in the middle of the pack. We were near the bottom in sacks. Have to think a better pass rush could really help. The depth in the DL could factor in a big way and actually the OL. Philly, KC, SF all better in the trenches than Cincy. We improve there lookout NFL.
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field...... - Soonerpeace - 06-24-2023, 10:55 AM