Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-23-2023, 09:49 AM)GMDino Wrote: My stance on guns is that we have a right to own them as is in the constitution.  

There are more guns than people in the US.  Guns travel across state lines and have the potential to affect absolutely anyone at any time.  So if Congress or a state legislature chooses to pass a law that applies to everyone who owns or could potentially own a gun that is the apples to the trans sports person oranges, IMHO.

And I didn't answer that question because it doesn't deserve an answer.  Obviously we don't hate women.  Obviously we are having a discussion on whether the possibility of a trans person participating in a sport is unfair or need banned or regulated and by who.

And obviously we want to treat all people with respect who are not harming others.

What is there to discuss? Males competing against females in female sports is unfair and should never happen. I can’t believe we have devolved to the point that this is even a discussion.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Mickeypoo - 06-24-2023, 11:55 AM