Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
I heard some comparisons to a biological male competing against a woman.

Would it be OK for a 16 year old to compete against 12 year olds in any sport?
Would it be OK for a 200 lb.s cage fighter to compete against a 140 lb. fighter?

Of course not. There are rules governing competitions to maintain fairness for all participants.

The fact Riley Gaines and female swimmers had to dress and undress in front of Thomas (still has male parts) sharing the same locker room is flat out criminal.

As for women, I coached a youth select soccer team from the time the young ladies were 10 until they were 19. I had a bigger goal for them besides winning state, regional and national titles. My goal from the time they were 14 was help them achieve a college soccer scholarship if that was their goal. We discussed not only soccer, but grades and school trumped soccer practice. I am happy to say that all 18 of my players received some type of scholarship for soccer and academics. 9 of these young women got full rides.

I owned 5 restaurants, my DO, Supervisor and 3 restaurant managers were women. Women in my organization were higher paid than men. Maybe because I had 3 daughters, but more so because the women were qualified and out performed their male counter parts. In the end, everything is about results if we are being fair. Woman got the promotions, more money and better benefits because they earned it.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Luvnit2 - 06-24-2023, 12:11 PM