Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-24-2023, 03:45 PM)jason Wrote: I fall on the side that trans women shouldn't be competing in women's sports. Out of curiosity though... That powerlifter that was ranked 100 as a man... 100 out of how many? Not terribly relevant, I was just wondering. I also kinda wish there were more female voices on here to contribute. It's a bunch of dudes and pally. Just sort of irks me when men are telling women what they want and what's fair for them.

I apologize for not having the hard data to support that claim.  I am a promoter of the sport of Strongman at the amature level, another fellow who trains people at the same facility hosts sanctioned powerlifting meets.  This gentleman was commenting that the lifter in question was ranked back near #100 in NCAA as a male athlete, and then went on to shatter records while competing as a female.  Like I said, I don't have the hard data on hand, but a quick google search on the topic should provide ample results.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - SunsetBengal - 06-25-2023, 03:33 PM