Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-25-2023, 08:20 PM)pally Wrote: I don't think, in this thread, that I have advocated for anything other than leaving the regulation to the sports federations.

Sure, but that inherently means you're ok with whatever they decide.

Quote:I have said nothing about the participants other than repeatedly pointing out, that the outrage, for some reason, is only aimed at transgendered women and not transgendered men.

I don't know if I'd use the term "outrage", but otherwise you're correct.  Why do you think that is?  Why do you think it's just an issue regarding transgender women in biological women's sports as opposed to transgender men in biological men's sports?  I have a inkling, but I'm curious as to your opinion. 

Quote:And of course, pointing out that the outrage is way out of proportion to the number of people affected.  

Immaterial.  Regardless, how many people have to be affected before you consider the "outrage" justified?  Give us a number.

Quote:It would be nice if all the people who were outraged over this topic would show the same level of emotion over the actual daily discrimination and hostility women experience rather than pulling out a singular issue that in day-to-day life only affects a couple of hundred people

This is the second time you've raised this point, yet you ignored my response to your previous assertion in this regard.  You can care about both and be completely consistent.  Responses in this thread don't indicate either way.  But your second attempt to change the narrative is noted.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-25-2023, 08:38 PM