Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 12:38 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I am hopeful conservatives can find a winner, not sure it is Trump anymore.

It's interesting to hear various viewpoints on this in this day and age, mostly because people can't even agree who won elections anymore.  So when you say you aren't sure if Trump is a winner anymore, I have to ask what is your view on the 2020 election, do you think he won or lost?

Or is the idea that Trump is like Nixon who lost a close matchup to JFK because of "not illegal but not fair" reasons, and he can still win down the road? How do conservatives deal with other conservatives who disagree with their views on who won the 2020 election? I can see how someone who wants to move on from Trump would have a hard time having a reasonable debate with a fellow conservative who is convinced Trump won in 2016 and 2020 each time by a landslide because who would want to move on from a president who won twice in a row "by a lot?"
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Nately120 - 06-26-2023, 01:31 PM