Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field......
(06-26-2023, 01:43 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: If we can have a top pass rush look out. Amazing the success we have had the last couple years with only Hendrickson as a top 
pass rusher and a poor OL. If the trenches can be great on both sides this is the best team in the league no question. Murphy was 
a steal at 28, he is so strong and has yet to touch his potential. He can learn a lot from Hendrickson before he leaves who is a more
disciplined pass rusher who knows how to use his hands.

If Murphy can learn to go inside the Tackle more often instead of being washed outside he could be a great pass rusher, he is already
a very good run stopper, a lot like Hubbard in this way who is maybe the best run stopping EDGE in the NFL.

Everybody knows how high I am on Ossai. He was just coming on late last season and showing what I thought he could be.

I've been with you on Ossai and I think he'll surprise a lot of teams.

Putting Murphy inside would be nasty and just make our pass rush something to fear on third-and-long because they'd all just be teeing-off.

I mentioned how Murphy is getting stronger and more fit and, at only 21, he still has so much room to grow and get better,

Our defense is going to be exciting this year,
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Taylor Wants A Lot Of Pass Rushers On The Field...... - BFritz21 - 06-26-2023, 01:54 PM