Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 01:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: It's interesting to hear various viewpoints on this in this day and age, mostly because people can't even agree who won elections anymore.  So when you say you aren't sure if Trump is a winner anymore, I have to ask what is your view on the 2020 election, do you think he won or lost?

Or is the idea that Trump is like Nixon who lost a close matchup to JFK because of "not illegal but not fair" reasons, and he can still win down the road?  How do conservatives deal with other conservatives who disagree with their views on who won the 2020 election?  I can see how someone who wants to move on from Trump would have a hard time having a reasonable debate with a fellow conservative who is convinced Trump won in 2016 and 2020 each time by a landslide because who would want to move on from a president who won twice in a row "by a lot?"

It is clear Trump had less votes and did not have enough electoral votes to best Biden. i have never disputed Trump lost. Trump does have facts on his side the media and former intelligence officials colluded to say the HB laptop was Russian disinformation. We now have proof the FBI verified the laptop in 2019, a long time prior to the November, 2020 election.

Why did the FBI withhold very important information from the public? Did they interfere with the election by not correcting the letter from the 51 as false. Republicans who voted for Trump will say 100% yes, Democrats who voted for Biden will say 100% no, I am not sure how independents would vote. But polling stated if people knew the HB laptop was not Russian disinformation and in fact hos laptop, they would never have voted for Biden.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-26-2023, 05:04 PM