Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 02:05 PM)pally Wrote: Republicans underestimate Democratic voting power all the time.  They blame cheating for Republican losses instead of bad candidates with bad ideas which is why you'll lose in 2024 too unless something fundamental changes in the Republican Party.  That's what happens when you listen to media sources focused on telling viewers/listeners/readers what they want to hear instead of telling them what they should hear.

You can't run only on a culture war.  Between attacks on culture and the ongoing saga of the 2020 election, Republicans are doing more for Democratic get-out-the-vote efforts than anything else going on.  Every single day, you remind independents and middle-leaning Democrats why they never ever want this current crop of Republicans in office

There is no doubt some truth to what you are saying. But isn't it on both sides? How did HRC handle her 2016 loss to Trump? Did Democrats accept the Trump won in 2016 or did they immediately attempt to attack him politically, threats by Madonna and Kathy Griffin.

I agree Republicans do not always accept defeat well. But Democrats are still whining about losing the White House in 2016, still saying "Trump is (was) not my President".

As for winning 2024, I believe our best choice is DeSantos with Senator Tim Scott as his running mate. If Trump does beat DeSantos, he too should choose Tim Scott as his running mate. I love Tim Scott's positive message. I am sick of the gloom and doom and racism in politics.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-26-2023, 05:13 PM