Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 05:04 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: It is clear Trump had less votes and did not have enough electoral votes to best Biden. i have never disputed Trump lost. Trump does have facts on his side the media and former intelligence officials colluded to say the HB laptop was Russian disinformation. We now have proof the FBI verified the laptop in 2019, a long time prior to the November, 2020 election.

Why did the FBI withhold very important information from the public? Did they interfere with the election by not correcting the letter from the 51 as false. Republicans who voted for Trump will say 100% yes, Democrats who voted for Biden will say 100% no, I am not sure how independents would vote. But polling stated if people knew the HB laptop was not Russian disinformation and in fact hos laptop, they would never have voted for Biden.

So you disagree with Trump when says he was winning and the massive dumps of fake votes suddenly stole the election from him?  Does thay put you at odds with conservatives who believe him?  I'm curious about this because the Trump supporters I know think he got more votes and/or He's still the president so it's interesting to hear this perspective. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Nately120 - 06-26-2023, 05:17 PM