Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 05:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So you disagree with Trump when says he was winning and the massive dumps of fake votes suddenly stole the election from him?  Does thay put you at odds with conservatives who believe him?  I'm curious about this because the Trump supporters I know think he got more votes and/or He's still the president so it's interesting to hear this perspective. 

Both parties have views far right or far left. Far right believe the election was stolen with fake votes. I believe they are in the minority. I don't think Democrats understand MAGA voters. Most of us are conservatives who believe in results. Biden has done well for his base. So did Trump, he worked for his base and got results we wanted.

The issue is the country is very divided and regardless who wins the White House, the nation is splintered in half. The country needs a uniter, that is not Trump or Biden.

To answer your question, many trump supporters feel Trump was denied through election interference by social media companies Twitter and Facebook working with the FBI and DOJ to give a false narrative on Trump and the big lie was the HB laptop was fake. We now know in fact the FBI verified the HB laptop way back in 2019, yet never made it public. We now know HRC campaign's plan was to attack Trump through a false Russia claim. We know Obama, Biden and Comey were all briefed prior the 2020 election by Clapper. A memo from Clapper verifies the meeting.

So, you have the few who think Trump was cheated at the ballot box, but the majority who felt he was cheated by the FBI, DOJ with the help of liberal media colluding with years of Trump accusations, fake impeachments and doing all in their power to lie, cheat and steal a Biden election.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-26-2023, 06:52 PM