Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-26-2023, 08:47 PM)GMDino Wrote: You live here.  You know how he won.  He appealed to the worst of the worst who hated that we had a black president and believed Hillary ran that child abuse ring in the basement of a pizza place...that didn't have a basement.  (1/2 joking)

How do we know he won?  This state hasn't gone red since 1988 but Trump wins it in 2016 only to lose it in 2020?  Then in 2022 Trump personally endorses a senate candidate who loses by  4.9 points and a gubernatorial candidate that lost by a whopping 14.8 points?  Swing state my arse...Trump 2016 looks more and more like something that should have been investigated. 

Something just doesn't add up there, but yea....swing state I mean it "totally went red for real no suspicion here" that one time.

(06-26-2023, 08:50 PM)Millhouse Wrote: Assuming it's a Biden/Harris ticket, I really hope Republicans can put up a relatively moderate candidate. Or at least one that distances themself from T and the Maga crowds (better odds of me winning lottery I know). But the main reason for this is that Kamala Harris would be a 82 year old heartbeat away on inauguration day, and that's scary af.

Even if Biden is stone dead they can use AI to convince people he's alive and just let his cabinet and advisors do the behind the scenes stuff.  Ain't no way this country is turning things over to a black woman when they can pretend an old white dude is doing all the work and give him the credit.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Nately120 - 06-26-2023, 08:53 PM