Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-27-2023, 11:12 AM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Here lies the problem. You don't care if Joe is guilty, this should not have to be Republicans making a case. This should be our justice system. Comer and Jordan have found more in 6 months than the FBI and DOJ found in 6 years. Why? 

You seem to forget they also have found a money trail of millions of dollars going to Biden family members including his grandchildren. Why would China give Joe's grandchildren (all but the one he refuses to accept) money? Issue one is was Joe involved in any way with foreign countries and HB business dealings? 

Issue 2 should be a shared interest and not on political party lines. Is the FBI and the DOJ corrupt? Either Garland lied or Weiss lied. Weiss told 6 people (witnesses) in a meeting Garland would not allow to give him special counsel privileges. The whistleblowers said Weiss said he was denied. Garland says he gave Weiss full autonomy. But when Weiss tried to file charges in California, a US attorney (works for Biden) stopped it. They also stopped charges being filed in another state. In the end, Weiss only had the ability to charge HB for crimes in Delaware. Who lied? Weiss or Garland? Stay tuned because my guess Weiss, the US attorney and others involved will be testifying soon before Congress.

I understand why you want to silence me or anyone seeking the truth. But as I have stated, this is not going away and in my opinion the investigations have just begun into Joe's and his family involvement. But more importantly into the FBI and the DOJ who appear to have a 2 tier stand of justice. If it is Donald Trump or an ally throw everything them. If a Clinton or a Biden, delay and not use the same tactics used against Trump.

The FBI and DOJ have a huge credibility problem and it is going to get worse as Jordan and Comer expose them.

Well, Luvnit,  if Biden is guilty of a crime, then, of course, I want him tried and convicted.  But, no one has given us ANYTHING connecting President Joe Biden to ANY crime.  What federal statute says it is illegal for a Chinese corporation to give money to a private citizen's family?  Even, if in 2017 they walked up to Joe himself and handed him cash, that's NOT illegal.  What part of that do you not understand?  For that money to be illegal then something, illegal had to happen as a result of it. And no one, including the Republicans in Congress, has been able to point out ANY illegal actions from Joe Biden.

No one wants to silence anyone who is actually pursuing the truth.  Jim Jordan and James Comer, however, just want to throw accusations out in order to weaken Biden's reelection chances.  Thus, far everything they have thrown out has fizzled.  Bring actual evidence not hearsay, not wild accusations or whining, and you'll convince me.  Keep going the way they are going and it is just a s*** show run by to bull********

Maybe the so-called 2-tier justice system is because they have evidence against Trump and company and they don't against anyone else.  I know that is hard for you to hear.  Don't forget that Trump's IRS failed to audit him, as required by law,  for 3 years until Congress started asking questions.  

Expand your horizons...your media diet continues to only show you one side of the story and you follow blindly believing everything they tell you.  

APPLY SOME LOGIC!!!!!

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - pally - 06-27-2023, 01:17 PM