Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callahan Says Burrow is Becoming Like A Coach!
(06-27-2023, 01:21 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: And it’s why comparisons to Joe Montana and Tom Brady. I think they were cerebral. He also reminds me of Johnny Unitas. In our other thread discussion is Mahomes vs Burrow. One difference between the two is that Joe seems more deliberate than Patrick and maybe reads the defense better pre-snap. Johnny Unitas was the best pre-snap.
I meant to mention Brady how he pretty much was the offensive coordinator by the end of his career and was calling his own plays, which I'd love if we get to that point because I don't think Burrow would abuse the power and still take calls from Callahan. He could obviously change the calls at the line whenever he'd see something he didn't like, which is somewhere I think we're heading with giving Burrow a few plays and letting him make the calls at the line when he sees how the defense is lined up.
(06-27-2023, 02:01 PM)Housh Wrote: He’s got gravity

Dudes want to run routes precisely when you got a guy you know can hit you with perfect timing.
He demands success. As long as Burrow is the QB we don’t have to worry about team chemistry. If you go against Burrow your ass is done. That’s simple. Was the same for Manning, Brady and all GOAT QBs.

Hell yeah he has gravity! I'd take a bullet for him!

Hilarious

I'm loving that players around the league will see this and be drawn to him and want to come here to play for him because they know he'll win. Good players are leaders but also want to a leader like Burrow because it makes them and every other player step up their game.

I'm not comparing his skills to Jordan but it reminds me of how Jordan always demanded perfection but nothing that HE wouldn't do and it inspired players, but Burrow isn't as harsh about it, which I think is better for the team because there's 50+ other guys instead of just the 12 or whatever NBA rosters were.

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Callahan Says Burrow is Becoming Like A Coach! - BFritz21 - 06-27-2023, 02:14 PM