Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-27-2023, 01:17 PM)pally Wrote: Well, Luvnit,  if Biden is guilty of a crime, then, of course, I want him tried and convicted.  But, no one has given us ANYTHING connecting President Joe Biden to ANY crime.  What federal statute says it is illegal for a Chinese corporation to give money to a private citizen's family?  Even, if in 2017 they walked up to Joe himself and handed him cash, that's NOT illegal.  What part of that do you not understand?  For that money to be illegal then something, illegal had to happen as a result of it. And no one, including the Republicans in Congress, has been able to point out ANY illegal actions from Joe Biden.

No one wants to silence anyone who is actually pursuing the truth.  Jim Jordan and James Comer, however, just want to throw accusations out in order to weaken Biden's reelection chances.  Thus, far everything they have thrown out has fizzled.  Bring actual evidence not hearsay, not wild accusations or whining, and you'll convince me.  Keep going the way they are going and it is just a s*** show run by to bull********

Maybe the so-called 2-tier justice system is because they have evidence against Trump and company and they don't against anyone else.  I know that is hard for you to hear.  Don't forget that Trump's IRS failed to audit him, as required by law,  for 3 years until Congress started asking questions.  

Expand your horizons...your media diet continues to only show you one side of the story and you follow blindly believing everything they tell you.  

APPLY SOME LOGIC!!!!!

Why all of the anger Pally? I am very logical. Why do you order me to expand my horizons? You sound like Obama who said to thin like me or you are wrong. I have a ton of logic. The country has seen 7 years of vicious attacks on Trump aided by the FBI and DOJ. Obama, Biden, Comey and Strzok were all briefed by Clapper in 2016 prior to the election on the HRC campaign tactic to attack Trump by a fake Russian Dossier. One HRC bought and paid for, but they did nothing (Comey and Strzok) but move forward with fake FISA warrants and turned it into a over 50 million dollar investigation. No collusion, but I have yet to see you and others admit Trump was correct, it was a witch hunt, a political with hunt involving the FBI and DOJ.

As for Comer and Jordan, they have only been investigating these issues for 5 months as the Democrats had control of the house so the work s far from over. I love how you assume Trump is guilty of everything and Joe Biden is innocent. Seems to me maybe you need to consider expanding your news input.

Now calm down, it will all be OK whether Joe Biden is innocent or guilty, whether Trump is found guilty or innocent. I will continue the #1 cable news outlet and you an continue to use your sources who rarely cover a bad accusation against a democratic President.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-27-2023, 06:06 PM