Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-27-2023, 09:23 PM)hollodero Wrote: Well that's because Trump wasn't correct. He claimed full vindication when Mueller explicitly said he was not vindicated. And he was not right about the witch hunt. The investigations got several people in Trump's surroundings indicted, most notably his former campaign manager and his advisor Roger Stone.

Horowitz and Durham confirmed Trump did not collude with Russia, but hey keep lying.

Now tell me, if there were an investigation into Biden and his surroundings, and it would have resulted in prison time for his campaign manager  (Former campaign manager) and one of his advisors, would you still use the word "witch hunt"? I guess hardly. And if the same investigations had claimed that Biden could not be indicted due to DOJ policy and that's why there's no determination on that, I guess you would have called out the DOJ over that apparently political stance. Especially when the AG would himself make said determination and re-interpret the investigation report in favor of Biden. And if Biden then had pardoned his guilty advisor, you would have called it a scandal. Wouldn't you have?

Again, all your rambling and 3 separate investigations and all said the same thing TRUMP NEVER COLLUDED WITH RUSSIA.

YES, THAT THEN MAKES IT A WITCH HUNT TO SPEND 50 MILLION JUST ON MUELLER AND NO CHARGES AGAIST TRUMP.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-27-2023, 11:37 PM