Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden
(06-28-2023, 11:47 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Now calm down, it will all be OK whether Joe Biden is innocent or guilty, whether Trump is found guilty or innocent.

I am very calm. I see a lot of people stating I am not representing the truth. So , I will recap and feel free to counter facts of things I state that are not true.

1. The DOJ spent over 50 million dollars on Russian collusion with Mueller investigation. Trump was never charged with a crime and cleared of Russian collusion.
2. Durham investigated the FBI and DOJ and why Trump was investigated initially. He found the FBI and DOJ had no verifiable proof of Trump wrong doing and we know the government used a fake dossier to trigger "Crossfire Hurricane".
2. James Clapper had a meeting prior to the 2016 election. He briefed President Obama, VP Biden, FBI director Comey and also Peter Strzok who Comey had given the case to investigate Trump. Clapper informed them the HRC campaign created a fake dossier to tie Trump into Russian collusion. HRC plan was to damage Trump after she was damaged by the investigation of her storing classified emails in her house in NY. Comey nor Strzok shared this information with the rest of the Strzok FBI team. Durham verified these facts in his report and also in testimony to Congress.
3. The FBI verified the Hunter Biden laptop in 2019 as authentic. But the FBI was silent when the Biden team got 51 former intelligence officers to sign a letter it could be Russian information. None of them verified the information in the letter, but signed it anyway so Biden could use the lie in a debate with Trump.
4. We now know Hunter Biden received millions from foreign countries. Yes, it is legal if: He registered as a foreign agent. Manafort go 4 years for that crime, so the jury is out if HB did register.
5. The Whistleblower testimony is not good for either HB or Joe Biden. It is also not good for the DOJ or the prosecutor Weiss assigned to the HB case. HB failed to pay over 1.2 million in taxes in 2017 and 2018. He also did not pay proper taxes in 2014 and 2015. In total, the whistleblower said HB unreported income and owed over 2.2 million. But, in the end the DOJ intervened and HB only paid the government back 1 million in back taxes. Please share any American who cheated the government by under reporting foreign income, also cheating on his deductions which is fraud that did not get put in prison. Remember, the DOJ charged the Trump CEO for fraud and tax evasion of hundreds of thousands of dollars, not 2.2 million. They put the 75 year old with no record in Rikers (tough prison) for 6 months.
6. The whistleblowers claim the DOJ interfered with the Weiss investigator. He claims they wanted to charge HB in D.C. and were stopped by a US attorney. Same for California, but US attorney stepped in and said no. Garland said he gave Weiss full autonomy (as he said better than a special counsel), but it now appears Garland lied to Congress. Weiss told 6 IRS agents in a meeting the DOJ stepped in and stopped in prosecution outside of Delaware.

More info is coming out everyday. Is Joe involved? The investigation is on going and we will find out as committees try and untangle shell companies laundering money.

I strongly suggest you take a deep dive into the whistleblowers testimony. Also interviews being done to educate the people about a 5 year HB investigation, but Joe Biden according to the whistleblower was off limits.

If true, why did the FBI and DOJ protect Joe Biden (in 2019 after HB laptop was verified), yet use no guardrails for Cross Fire Hurricane investigations against Trump. Why did HRC get a pass for stealing and also keeping classified documents on a server in her house? Why is Joe Biden given a free pass for stealing and keeping classified documents unsecured at his residence (where HB and his business partners may have had access)? He was only a senator and had no right to take home any classified documents.

The facts continue to come out. As for Trump, he seems to be as guilty as HRC, Bill Clinton and Joe Biden on handling of classified documents. Trump did destroy them as HRC did, but he appears the only one the DOJ feels broke the law. A vendetta is not a good look for the FBI and DOJ. Fair is fair, prosecute and convict all of them or none of them.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-deposed-lawsuit-laptop-repair-shop-owner

"The FBI verified its authenticity in November of 2019 by matching the device number against Hunter Biden's Apple iCloud ID," Shapely said. "When the FBI took possession of the device in December 2019, they notified the IRS that it likely contained evidence of tax crimes."

HUNTER BIDEN-LINKED ACCOUNT RECEIVED $5 MILLION DAYS AFTER THREATENING MESSAGES: 'SITTING HERE WITH MY FATHER'

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/biden-denies-involvement-son-hunter-chinese-business-dealings-new-message-emerges
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are Republicans under estimating Joe Biden - Luvnit2 - 06-28-2023, 12:47 PM