Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A Tool Kept Posting On My Website......
(06-28-2023, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: But one of those is true. Not sure about the other two though. Ninja

Joking aside, you said it best. Some people just have way too much time on their hands. It goes hand-in-hand with the review bombing of movies and videogames that have been in the news recently. Don't think it has much to do with this generation. Every generation has it's share of asshats, the internet just gives them a megaphone. 

Every generation has its share of asshats but it just seems more prevalent these days and the internet allows them to talk shit from their phones and computers with no threat of an ass whooping. 

Seriously, how miserable does a person have to be do this?

If they're laughing while they do it, they're a bigger tool than I think. If they're angry posting it, wow. Grade school bully with no friends.

Oh well. What are they going to do now that they don't have that lame outlet? Beat their kids or wife? I actually seriously doubt that they have a wife or kids, but who knows in today's world............. maybe they found someone that applauds them for being a keyboard/phone hard ass.
(06-28-2023, 01:27 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: But one of those is true. Not sure about the other two though. Ninja
Hmm

LMAO
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Tool Kept Posting On My Website...... - BFritz21 - 06-28-2023, 01:44 PM