Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If they are buyers, what would you give up?
MLB ready players I can part with to help increase the bid for a choice starter or two . . . quite a few outfielders
Benson
India - sorry Bengalfan74, see CES below - he's running out of a position to play and he's stated that he thinks that his time in Cincy is limited.
Fairchild - His play grew on me, but he's easily replaceable.
Hopkins
Senzel - He's had his chance to claim a spot and keep it.
Fraley - Outside of Friedl, all outfielders are in danger of losing at bats to Steer or India.
Newman - To be honest? I kind of like him more than India at this point. More places on the field to put him.

Minor League prospects that are NOT on the list . . .
Phillips - their faith in him is the key if this team is to trade for a rental starter or if they're going to try to add a new bullet in the chamber going forward.
CES - I honestly think that he would be in Cincinnati if the Reds didn't have this India/Senzel situation. That's why I put India on the trade list.
Marte
Petty - I assume that with the glut of young talent coming up, pitching will be a draft priority . . . Then why get rid of someone that's already ahead of most pitchers that are about to be drafted? A little confused as to why he's still being pulled after four shutout innings. Seven starts, 28 innings in his third professional season.

Here's a pretty cool website that I had never seen before today
https://www.redsminorleagues.com/
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If they are buyers, what would you give up? - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 06-28-2023, 09:04 PM