Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(06-28-2023, 06:36 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: https://www.foxnews.com/politics/graham-us-attorney-charge-hunter-probe-was-briefed-fbi-form-detailing-joe-biden-bribery-scheme

Very serious accusations involving Hunter and Joe Biden.  Also very serious accusations against the FBI and DOJ slow walking or not investigating these serious allegations.

Weiss and Garland will need to testify under oath to both Senate and Congressional committees. My guess is Wray will also be testifying. The big question becomes when will the committees subpoena Hunter to testify on these accusations? My understanding is they are unraveling the money he was paid and want to have all of the answers to their questions prior to him being forced to testify.

Hunter deserves the right to defend himself.

Well they have that "unraveled" money flowing to Hunter Biden, which over 10 years could be as much as.1 percent of what
Jared Kushner got from the Saudi's in one bundle after leaving office.

What they need is a tape, like a phone call to China saying that "China Intitiative" thing is really bad, 

but maybe if China announces an investigation into Ivanka Trump it could end, you know? Something like that.

But wait--can't prosecute a sitting president, right? Or at least we couldn't a couple years back. 

The allegations have been VERY serious for two years now, but my guess is they have become SUPER SERIOUS with

the latest round of whistelblowers. 

I'd say its all over for the Bidens, except for the evidence, which isn't quite there yet but could roll in any day now.

This a flaw in the U.S. legal system. Why do we have to wait for evidence when we know people are guilty? 

Geez its been over two years now.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Dill - 06-29-2023, 02:07 PM