Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing
(12-25-2015, 02:54 AM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I wanted Palmer and Gresh gone while they were still in stripes. It felt like it was time to move on in both cases, and in both cases it did benefit the team to move on.

Why people still pine for Gresh is hard to figure out. I think he was a personal favorite for some of you guys, but we have a very promising young player behind Eifert in 3rd round pick Tyler Kroft. Kroft has been solid in Eifert's absence.

Jermaine Gresham had tremendous potential.

But you know what potential means? Ain't done it yet. 

He never lived up to his hype. There were flashes but there was just too much inconsistency. He became a serious liability to this team with his bone headed mistakes. He may have been on his way out anyways but the altercation with Lapham sealed his fate. 

Not once have I found myself wishing we had Jermaine back. Quite frankly I haven't thought of him since he left except for when I saw him during the Arizona game and when he is brought up in here.  We are much better off without him. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing - The Real Deal - 12-25-2015, 10:13 AM