Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
How petty are the Democrats?
Evidently petty enough to vandalize the car of a stranger simply for being bold enough to sport a "Biden S***s" bumper sticker...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/democratic-state-senator-arrested-after-allegedly-keying-car-with-biden-sucks-sticker/ar-AA1ddvAP?ocid=msedgntp&cvid=679674f42824452b8fbbddfb8f5171aa&ei=15

Quote:A Democratic Rhode Island state senator is gaining national attention after a video of his arrest for allegedly keying a car with a "Biden sucks" sticker went viral on social media.

Rhode Island state Sen. Joshua Miller was arrested last week for allegedly scratching someone's car with an anti-President Joe Biden sticker.

On June 22, officers with the Cranston Police Department were dispatched around 3:39 p.m. to a call reporting that an SUV had been vandalized at the Garden City Center, according to the police report.

"The vehicle's owner and passenger stated that they parked near the Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream store and walked away from the vehicle to shop," the report read.

When they returned to the vehicle, they noticed something strange, the report noted.

"I heard a loud scratching noise, and, as I turned the corner, there he was with keys in his hand, facing the vehicle," a person appearing to be the vehicle's owner said in the viral police video.

Miller quickly walked away, but the supposed victim soon recognized a "Re-elect Senator Josh Miller" bumper sticker on the vehicle parked directly next to his, the report read.

The owner of the scratched car informed police he wished to file charges, and the search began.

"Approximately two hours later, Joshua Miller was observed wearing the same clothing except for his suit jacket, which was inside a bag he was carrying. He returned to his vehicle, which was parked directly next to where the victim had been parked," according to the police report.

An officer informed Miller that a crime was being investigated, and Miller denied the allegation and said the owner of the vehicle had threatened him.

"He was blocking my way, saying I scratched his car," Miller told police, referring to the owner of the vehicle, according to the video. "I didn't scratch his car. I'm a state senator. I think he recognized me. ... I think he's one of the gun nuts."

Miller also told the officer to contact a police colonel who would vouch for the threats against him before walking away.

Authorities reviewed surveillance footage that corroborated the vehicle owner's account and confronted Miller at his residence.

"Why would you key his car?" an officer asked, according to the viral video.

"Listen, he was threatening me already," Miller replied.

Eventually, Miller admitted to damaging the vehicle, police said.

"He then admitted he had damaged the vehicle because the owner had been yelling at him and 'dared him' to do it," the report read.

"Miller voluntarily responded to Cranston Police Headquarters and was charged with Vandalism/Malicious Injury to Property. He was arraigned by a Justice of the Peace and released on $1,000 personal recognizance."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
How petty are the Democrats? - SunsetBengal - 06-29-2023, 03:11 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - GMDino - 06-29-2023, 04:53 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - GMDino - 06-29-2023, 05:14 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - GMDino - 06-29-2023, 03:26 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - pally - 06-29-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - CJD - 06-29-2023, 03:43 PM
RE: How petty are the Democrats? - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2023, 03:55 PM