Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 1.57 Average
Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation
(06-29-2023, 02:07 PM)Dill Wrote: Well they have that "unraveled" money flowing to Hunter Biden, which over 10 years could be as much as.1 percent of what
Jared Kushner got from the Saudi's in one bundle after leaving office.

What they need is a tape, like a phone call to China saying that "China Intitiative" thing is really bad, 

but maybe if China announces an investigation into Ivanka Trump it could end, you know? Something like that.

But wait--can't prosecute a sitting president, right? Or at least we couldn't a couple years back. 

The allegations have been VERY serious for two years now, but my guess is they have become SUPER SERIOUS with

the latest round of whistelblowers. 

I'd say its all over for the Bidens, except for the evidence, which isn't quite there yet but could roll in any day now.

This a flaw in the U.S. legal system. Why do we have to wait for evidence when we know people are guilty? 

Geez its been over two years now.

It is strange you use two known business people to denounce the innocence of Hunter Biden. Help us out, what business in China, Ukraine and Romania is HB in exactly? If Ivanka underreported her income in foreign countries by over 8 million dollars, she too should go to jail. But, I guess I missed where she committed a crime.

HB admitted he committed crimes. The question becomes is will he be treated fairly, the same way others were treated for their crimes?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Whistleblower(s) from IRS sworn testimony on Biden Investigation - Luvnit2 - 06-29-2023, 04:29 PM