Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 2.25 Average
Is it OK for biological males to compete against women?
(06-29-2023, 11:53 AM)Mickeypoo Wrote: You can't change from male to female or female to male.  It is not possible. 

There is more than one sort of definition for words. There are dictionary definitions, common usage definitions, legal definitions, scientific definitions, and more. So the first thing to establish is, which sort of definition are you talking about? Then we can actually talk about what that sort of definition is.  

Personally I think you should be able to regard yourself however you want. However there seems to be a re-occurring theme of transgendered people trying to make demands of others in an aggressive way. In my opinion that is toxic and makes me not want to be near you. The compromise (again in my opinion) should be that I and others respect that you are whatever gender you feel that you are BUT that you are not able to compete in sports under your non-birth gender. Maybe that sucks a little for you but it makes me respect you a whole lot more.

"Hey that person is a woman but they have to race with the birth males. I know that isn't what they wanted but they endured it in the name of fairness." Wouldn't you want people saying that rather than "No I don't care about that sport as much any more and some people won't even bother to compete in it anymore because the competition is not fair."

All that said, I recognize it is a small and uncommon issue. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it OK for biological males to compete against women? - BoomerFan - 06-30-2023, 06:40 AM