Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(06-30-2023, 01:19 PM)GMDino Wrote: Of course its not my "entire rebuttal"...it's pointing out that YOUR reason was lame.

No, it's pointing out that you think my reason is lame.

Quote:But since you are stuck on "gender studies" I know where you talking points are coming from you cute little "democrat" you.  Smirk

Hahaha, you're so predictable.  It's a common trope, hence its inclusion.  People like killergoose can pick up on these things, why do you struggle so mightily with it?

Quote:I paid back my loans.

My wife paid for 15 years on hers before they were forgiven because she works for non-profits.

In fact I've paid back every loan I've ever taken.

Outstanding.

Quote:Now let's about banks that take insane risks and need bailed out,  police departments that settle suits.  All paid for with my tax money.

Indeed.  Where you cool with that?

Quote:I'd love for us to help the homeless, feed the children and help people trapped in medical or school debt.  It *IS* possible to care about a multitude of things without mentioning them while discussing ONE thing (school loans).

Then I'm assuming you're out there advocating for this in real life and taking active steps in that direction.

Quote:Your arguments are weak and inane.  

Again, in your opinion.  Seeing as how your only rebuttal continues to be, "we pay for lot's of other things so why not this", it may be a more cogent argument than you give it credit.  If it was so weak and inane a master wordsmith like yourself should have no problem thoroughly dissecting it and laying it bare for all to see.  I'll stick around and see.  Color me intrigued.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 06-30-2023, 01:28 PM