Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing
(12-25-2015, 12:00 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Yes, but here's the problem of sorts. If Macaroni wins the 1st playoff game that Dalton can't play, if Dalton is suddenly healthy - does he get play time. I think we already have a thread about that. Considering Dalton's playoff record so far (lol), not sure he would get a chance unless Macaroni is playing poorly very quickly in another game.

Given that, if Macaroni reels off a couple playoff wins with this stacked Bengals squad, I wonder what that means. Maybe nothing, Dalton starts again next year, but the pundits will have a lot of BS to talk about.

If macaroni wins a superbowl then we have something strange going on. Hard to not root for the Bengals, so whoever is at QB if and when that happens, we will all be happy.
I would guess that as soon as Dalton is healthy enough to play he is given the ball again this season,no matter how far macaroni has taken them. Now if macaroni does in fact play the entire postseason and win the Super Bowl, then you're right the pundits will be all over it and it really is a win/win situation for us. 

That being said, I don't think macaroni will take us that far. We need the Dalton we've seen all season to win this thing. Nothing against macaroni because I actually really like macaroni, but I just don't see it happening. 

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing - The Real Deal - 12-25-2015, 01:19 PM