Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-01-2023, 01:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, and if you don't agree with them, then what?  Too bad mom and dad, the experts have spoken.  If the pandemic taught us anything it's that appeal to expertise is rarely a good thing.  

Again with your mind reading trick.  One needn't guess at what I'm saying, because I'm flat out saying it.  This topic is one for parents to decide, not the state.  Again, if you allowed parent's to opt their children out then I'd have no problem.  I'd also say that the school should provide the lesson plans to parents so they can make an informed decision on whether their child should participate.  Making any of this mandatory for elementary aged children is an unacceptable usurpation of parental rights.

It is truly interesting how your acceptance of the "experts" only applies to topics you agree on.  Gun rights, no expertise needed.  I could go on, but anyone reading this will be able to form their own list.

Whaaaa?  Mellow

Actually I'll stick with the experts on most subjects. But "again with your mind reading trick".

Parents do have a say, never said they didn't.

For example my daughter went to catholic school until 6th grade.  One day she told me about global warming and how the polar bears were dying.  We talked about where she heard that (school) and I told her there were different opinions on it and that what I had read and believed and that she didn't need to accept everything in school as 100% true.

See how easy that was?

Now if you want the Hitler quoting "moms for liberty" deciding what is taught in school that's on you.  I'll take any expert over them because they have a well stated agenda.

I believe you do not have children, at least you've never mentioned any, but I would not tell you that you shouldn't have an opinion about these things just because of that.  I will say you would have no real world experience in dealing with schools/parents teaching when it comes to what our children need to learn and where they need to get the information from.

It's you flat out statement that schools have no business teaching anything sex related to children that is wrong.  Especially when it comes to the safet of the children.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - GMDino - 07-01-2023, 01:16 PM