Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing
(12-25-2015, 01:33 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: It's not so much that I think kroft is that much better as much as I just feel like Gresham was a pretty big liability.  What he gave us didn't outweigh the ignorant penalties he would commit on a regular basis in big situations. He was a headcase and a crybaby. ML and staff have done a great job weeding out the bad seeds and in my opinion they hit another home run in this category by letting him go. 

Well, I can't agree with this so I guess we've reached an impasse. To me saying Greasham was a drive-killing headcase is like saying Eifert is made of glass and we should let him go. It's just a little too deductive for my tastes.

(12-25-2015, 01:38 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I'm not sure what's wrong with his given name, McCarron. But AJM, AJMC and just about anything else is better than that other crap.

I just call him AJ and let the context of the sentence relay whether he is the QB or the WR.  Should AJ be our QB if Dalton is healthy?  Ida know, why would a WR play QB?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Eifert NOT ruled out (yet), Green healing - Nately120 - 12-25-2015, 01:52 PM