Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-01-2023, 11:47 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: You are correct in that it's probably best to accept the denial and move on.  Any person who menstruates can get pregnant, this was never in dispute.  But, and I'm sorry I can't let this go entirely, to state a child being raped at 10 years old to "10 years old's are having sex" is a bridge too damned far for me.

No sure, that's up to you. That it sours the debate is clearly to see, but it is as it is. It's interesting, I see why you read the post in question the way you did, and therefore still use the word "denial" - while I never took it this way in the first place. I always read it as legit example of how early puberty hits these days and nothing else. Which possibly is because I was sympathetic to the overall point made and was not inclined to read it any other way - while you clearly are not and therefore were.

-- @topic-related I think education/the state in certain cases has the right to superseed parenting. For the simple reason that not all parents are guaranteed to be good parents. Some teach kids horrendous shit that we as a society deem unacceptable, some teach tehir kid wrong things or don't teach their kids anything, some fail to teach them about sexuality.
To determine at what age what kind of sex education is appropriate, I have no idea and therefore would rely on judgment of people who do. Experts are still those with the expertise and stil have more idea than others like me. Covid and certain mistakes made in that field did not change that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - hollodero - 07-02-2023, 10:09 AM