Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Drag March "Coming for your children"
(07-02-2023, 01:40 PM)pally Wrote: I said numerous times that parents have the option to remove the child from the lessons and that they have access to the teaching material...both things they currently have.

Then we largely agree.

Quote:Then why is the state interfering with the healthcare decisions of some parents...with the full support of the conservative community?

Does it have the full support of the "conservative community"?  I don't know that it does.  But life saving procedures are light years away from mandated sexual education.

Quote:You are a prime example of a conservative who screams parent's rights as long as they reflect YOUR values and ideas.  

Yeah, not a conservative, but I get that it's easier for you to pigeon hole people than to understand that not everyone fits within two neat little boxes, "liberal" and "conservative".  Some people, and prepare to have your mind blown, have a mix of positions, some considered conservative and some liberal.  Insane, I know, but trust me, there's quite a lot of them.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Drag March "Coming for your children" - Sociopathicsteelerfan - 07-02-2023, 01:48 PM