Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness
(07-02-2023, 10:51 PM)pally Wrote: You were given a paid-for working farm which I presume included equipment, livestock, and maybe even a customer base for your crops.  You didn't build that from the bottom up...your father and perhaps his father before him built that business.  There are generations of Americans who never even had a chance at that advantage.

I'm not saying you don't work hard but don't act like you did it all by yourself because you didn't

yes it was my fathers farm, the farm has been in our family for over 120 years. do you think that just happend by itself. that 120 years and all the equipment and livestock and customers came from tons and tons of hard work. no handouts. no freebies. lots of struggles. lots of challenge. but we did it our self.

and no i dindt have it gived to me. ive been working the farm since i was about 8 years old. thats over 50 years. ive broken my back and wore my body down making this farm even better than is was when i finally took over. an now that i am slowing down cause of heath, my son is taking over more and more and one day he will own it. and he has worked his rear end off to. NOTHING was handed to us. ok?
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden overstepped his authority and SC stopped loan forgiveness - Leon - 07-02-2023, 11:02 PM