Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook
(07-04-2023, 03:55 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: This isn’t a knock on the staff or Joe but I’ll believe it when I see it.

Taylor runs the same plays a majority of the time and when he does try change things it does seem to go tits up.

For every flea flicker against the browns you have the Philly special against the Ravens.

Until we establish the run game being a constant threat I think it will look very similar to last season, The Athletic beat writers and insiders ranked the Bengals OL 28th. They really need to earn that money this season so Mixon can find success.

FIFY

Also: From Opta Sports Data ( largest sports data analyst company in the world)
Matt Sisernos : There were few offensive coaches in the NFL who were better at playing to the strengths and weaknesses of their personnel than Cincinnati Bengals head coach Zac Taylor this season.

And it is possible that Taylor, who adjusted his play-calling to minimize the issues Cincinnati faced along its offensive line last season, doesn’t really get the credit he’s due after taking his team to a second straight AFC championship game against the Kansas City Chiefs this year.

And used by Leeds Inited LOL
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Our offense has been this good with a bad o line and only using a % of the playbook - Soonerpeace - 07-04-2023, 04:16 PM